Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas Cookies - Ina Garten

These cookies are seriously addicted. Carol, Amanda, Dave, Ben & Henry just love these cookies. They are especially suitable as gift for special occasions like Christmas & New Year celebrations. It really gives you the Christmas feel or celebration mood. Today is the 20th Oct, you can try to bake these cookies for the coming Christmas (in two months time).Personally, I love Christmas & looking forward to it.

Conversations:
Amanda told me: Come, you must try these cookies before it runs out. I forgot where I bought it.
Amanda asked Henry: Son, you remember where we bought it?
Henry answer: Mom, it is from the neighbor bakery.
By then Amanda only realized it was actually from me.

Please visit this link for the original recipes:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/fruitcake-cookies-recipe/index.html

0 comments: