Friday, November 7, 2014

How To Eat Korean Seaweed with White Rice?

 Even as an Asian myself, it is interesting to learn others nation eating culture. I always teach my kid, when you travel overseas, you need to learn to eat like a local. I got these Chongga Korean Seaweed in a can as a gift from a friend travel to Seoul, it tastes so good.
 I find Korean products amazing. It is very practical especially their product made for the local market. Normally we bought the seaweed from local super market in light aluminium pouch. Once open, we really have to finish the whole packet. However, I find these seaweed in a can are more practical, easy to store & compact.  I tried to figure out how to eat it without creating a mess.

1st- Lay a seaweed on top of the white rice with chopstick.
2nd- Position the chopstick at the edge of the seaweed just like you see in the above pictures.

3rd- Pick it up & yummy. 
These are great quick fix on the weekday dinner especially I did not cook any "meat"  cuisine. My daughter will not complain the dinner is too plain. When I don't have time to cook or the fridge is on "out of stock" situation, I will usually serve eggs & vegetables. These seaweed is very appetizing. 

0 comments: