Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer - Blueberry Baked Cheese Cake


Summer has arrived. Let's get the ingredient ready & starts baking to celebrate summer.
Blueberries/ Cherries are some of the best summer fruits that I enjoyed.
1st: It is healthy
2nd: It has high antioxidants - make you looks younger
3rd: It is delicious

I have decided to baked a blueberry cheese cake.
A very simple one. In fact, I think this is a good recipes for the beginner.
Remember simple is good.

Recipes with reference to :
http://www.rte.ie/food/2008/1104/bakedcheesecake.html

There....that's my kitchen helper. Helping herself to the blueberries. That's the reason why the blueberries is missing. I have caught her with this pic.

Just follow the recipes & you won't go wrong because it is so simple. Lay the biscuits based nicely. It seems I did a great job. Evenly laid out the base.

Pour the cheese cake egg mixture in the tin ready for baking.
The baked cheese cake just out from the oven. Let it cool in the tin. Do not remove immediately.


Cosmetically dust the cheese cake with icing sugar. Nice~


Can't wait to cut a slice, served with more fresh blueberries.


A closer look. Anyone can bake a cheese cake. Enjoy~


p/s I love the bursting blueberries in my mouth when I take a bite. So good.....

0 comments: