Monday, July 6, 2009

Black Bottom Cupcakes......... What a name?!
















I have came acrossed this recipes with a strange title , it is called black bottom cupcakes. Since I have extra cream chesse. I decided to give it a try. It is a rich chocolate cupcakes with yummy cheese in the middle. The looks of this cupcake is not very impressive though, but the taste is amazing. The chocolate is rich + the cheese in the middle is gummy = moist & yummy .....

Guess what? After I cut the cupcakes into half, then I realized that why it is called the black bottom cupcakes. Of course, it shall be called the black bottom cupcakes because the bottom is black mah........

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it... especially the cheese with chocolate portion.... their taste juz match fantastic. The cake is moist and smell good too :P