Friday, April 20, 2012

Stir Fry Roast Pork



I know this is such a simple dish & anyone knows how to do it. The reason why I would like to share my grandma recipes is to remember the good old food that we used to enjoy when I was a kid. Recently my kid ask me a very funny question, so next time when she grown up & want to cook the same thing again, where can she refer to? The 1st thing come across my mind is - my blog. I showed her my blog & she is OK with the idea.

Ingredients:
3-4 cloves of garlic (sliced)
few slices of gingers
Roast pork belly
1 tsp vege oil for stir frying
2 tsp of soy sauces (oriental)
1 tsp of  dark soy sauces (oriental)

Method:
1) Heat oil to brown the garlic & ginger. Do not burn the garlic & ginger. You don't really need much oil because oil will oz out from the roast pork belly.
2) In the roasted pork belly which is already cooked, then add the soy sauces & dark soy sauces. Quickly stir fry for 1-2 mins & it is ready to serve. If it is too dry, you can add a little bit of water.

Tips: You can also use this recipes for steamed chicken. It tastes good as well.


0 comments: