Monday, August 17, 2009

Exchange Cupcakes

One of the weekends, I received an order to make some cupcakes for a friend birthday, there are few extra decorated cupcakes. Then, my daughter requested me to give some of those cupcakes so that she can bring to school for breakfast. Of course, I said yes. She love the cupcake so much & her friends in the kindergarden wanted to trade their "Tuperwared" food (mostly bread or cookies) with her cupcakes. So her friend forced her to trade 1 "Gadinia" bread with her only cupcake. They go back to the ancient way of doing business- system barter.


So, finally I asked her, "Did you ate your cupcake?".
She said,"No!" with a sad face.
Because her friend insisted on that she MUST exhange the cupcake with the bread. Otherwise, her friend do not want to "friend" her.

Since her birthday is coming soon, I will plan to make some for all the kids in the kindergarden. She is really excited about it.

0 comments: