Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tiramisu Cupcakes





Tiramisu is one of my favorite dessert.
I love the classic Tiramisu, the real "pick me up" dessert.

Since I am really into this cupcakes thingy, it was fun to try out a brand new Tiramisu recipes. This recipe was adapted from Baking: From My Home To Yours, Dorie Greenspan. I used Kahlua & the real espresso in making the coffee syrup. It is up to you to omit the Kahlua or replace the espresso with any coffee powder. The strange thing about using Kahlua, it does give the dessert a "kick".

I made these Tiramisu for my family reunion - my brother & sister were back to hometown last weekend. It was a big hit. I ate TWO. Urgh.........thinking when to workout to burn the extra calories........

This recipes adopted from Dorie Greenspan.

1 comments:

Simonne said...

oh i have the same book, but have not try this tiramisu cupcake yet...
Thanks for posting , shall give it a try .. one day :P