Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kimchi in Baguette

My hubby was watching T.V. the other day & he told me that even the Kimchi can be used in bread making. Since I have been very adventurous with food & all the raw material is available. I must try it in the bread, in my case, I am making a baguette.
You can use it in any bread. Just pick a good bread recipies from:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/gluten-free-sandwich-bread-recipe

Before you add the kimchi into the bread mixture. Pls make sure that the kimchi is drained properly. Excess water in bread is not a good thing. Squeeze out all the water in the kimchi & cut it into small pcs. Then, it would be easier to lay it on the bread. You know what? The taste of the bread is actually quite unique, it taste like sundried tomatoes with an asean touch. See it for yourself. The bread was good.


0 comments: