Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simple Fried Rice Noodles

Today is a public holiday. I am tired & would like to stay at home as much as possible. I checked through my pantry - found it. Today will cook fried rice noodles for lunch.

1) Soak the rice noodles & drain the water. I am using organic brown rice noodle.
200g for 2 adults & 1 child.

2) Get my 6 years old to pound the dried shrimp into a paste since she is busy disturbing me & wanted to help me so much.
3) Any ingredients can be used for stir fry : sliced fish ball, squid, dried shrimp, shallots, spring onion, black fungus, beans sprouts & choy sum.

4) Heat up the work, stir fry the above ingrediants, rice noodles, last in the bean sprouts & choy sum. You can add some seasoning to make it taste better- chicken stocks or oyster sauce in some water.
In the afternoon, I got myself a cup of coffee with some store bought Japanese cookies. I love Japanese snacks - they taste good most of the time.


0 comments: