Monday, November 16, 2009

Italian Foccasia with Cherry Tomato

Madness. I have made up my mind to test out every recipes in my favorite baking book by Richard. We are luckily today because there are a lots of wonderful bread making book out there. It is all easily available in MPH, Popular & Borders. Besides, you can always search on the net for a better bread baking books, e.g. http://www.thefreshloaf.com/bookreviews

My personal point of view, there are baking book for beginner & advance baker. Just buy the books according to your needs. Then, you can move one step at a time. Finally, you will be able to become an artisan baker. My family appreciated artisan bread so much. I encouraged people to buy artisan bread because you can truly enjoy a good & healthy bread. It is "OKAY" to pay slightly more for the bread because it worth it.

Tips to make a good Italian Foccasia: Use good quality olive oil. I have top the foccasia with some lovey yellow cherry tomato, rosemary & French sea salt. They are so gorgeous. My kid love it so much.

Here is the bread before putting into the oven. Make sure the pan is oiled properly.

After baking for 30 minutes. Golden brown. Lovely.




0 comments: