Sunday, February 28, 2010

15th of Chinese New Year 2010

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year & it is the Chinese Valentine day.
Hehehe.....I still have some left over "cookies" - we name it Kuih Kapit or love letter. It is crispy, sweet & aromatic. Made of coconut milk (give it the unique flavour) ,flour, egg & sugar. We used to make it when I am a teenager together with my grandma, my aunties & sisters. It is a very tedious process. We sat in front of the stove for hours, make it pcs by pcs from morning until evening. It is very manual & labor intensive. But, these crispy biscuit is way too addictive. My kid love this just like me.


As usual, I have made a very garlicky pizza for lunch on the cozy Sunday lunch using our herbs.


I have also bake a simple sausage pizza for 3 of us. One pizza is not enough to feed 2 adults & 1 kid. ......


0 comments: