Sunday, February 28, 2010

Squid II - Thai Dressing Salad


Chinese New Year is a really busy events. Thank goodness, today is the last day.For the last 14 days, there are non- stop feasting, family & friends gathering, snacking etc... I am very sure the waist line is expanding...Opps! I have been busy these days & have no time to update the blog. As a working mum with a 6 years old kid, I have to confess sometimes I do not have time to type the whole recipes here, especially recipes for pastry, it is really long. However, I will try to locate the tested recipes links & post it here.

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/10/Thai-Salad-Dressing83011.shtml

My extra secret ingredients are:
Lecture
Lots of Cilantro
De seeded Big Red Chili
Toasted Sesame
Squid ( Fresh blanched squid in hot salted water, do not overcook, end result= crunchy squid)
A touch of Thai Fish Sauces

Simply delicious. It a great appetizer.

0 comments: