Monday, December 7, 2009

Sesame Bread & Sesame Bread Sticks

Sesame in bread is really aromatic especially good for burger bread & bread stick. As usually, sesame works well in sourdough bread after long hours of fermentation.


For the burger, I love to use pork patties. I would strongly recommend the An Xin's (安心) pork patties. It taste like a real pork meat minus all the unnecessary chemicals, unnecessary starch, unnecessary flavouring...etc.It is good for kids. We have to understand that most of the frozen processed food loaded with a lot of unnecessary ingredients. Do you know that the regular hot dog sold in the super market, only 20-30% are real meat, the rest are made of skin fat, soft bone, flour, artificial etc... As per the Jamie Oliver show, pork sausages contains more real meat ranging from 40%-60% (try to recall from my memory). In short, it means less crappy stuffs. It is OKAY for me to pay slightly more for better quality products.


BTW, the sesame bread sticks were good. A good & healthy snack for my kid. It is quite handy in the sense that I can just take a bread stick from the tupperware & she will keep quiet eating & let me have peace of mind for a while. Gals are talkative sometimes ;)

0 comments: