Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Penang Famous Street Food

Food lover from all over Malaysia would probably agree with my humble opinion that Penang is serving some of the most authentic Malaysian Street food. Recently, my family just went to Penang for a culinary trip. My main mission is to introduce the local street food to my 5 years old…haha…It was me who love to eat. Apparently, she loves it too. She loves Lorbak the most. It happened to be one of the most famous Lorbak stall in Kheng Pin Kopitiam (Penang Road).

Here is her favorite Lorbak.

Of course, we mustn’t miss the infamous Char Kway Teow.

Here comes the Penang Hokkien Mee or Her”Har Meen”

Then, we continued our dinner with more street food. More….so we went to a typical Hawker place full of choices.

Delicious Oh Chien (oyster omellette). Fresh oyster tastes so good.


Sour Baba Nyonya Asam Laksa.

Curry Mee with Mint leaves.

Actually, there are more dishes, but everyone is so busy eating that we have stopped taking pictures.We had kangkung sotong, Penang rojak & grill fish. I definitely have to work out after this culinary trip. It is quite "damaging" to the body....but....I will think about that later ;P

0 comments: