Thursday, December 10, 2009

Steam Red Snapper & Hainanese Chicken

It is December, there are a lots of holidays fall in this month. It's a joyful month because of Christmas celebration, parties, new year celebration, Chinese Dong Zhi....etc It means there will be a lot of cooking need to be done because the small little one is at home. She is not a picky or fussy eater. She eat almost anything but she is very demanding. She will tell me if the food is not tasty.

I admit that I do love to eat out sometime. But, there are time when I need to scratch my head to think where to eat...what to eat.....etc. My hubby & I will just cook up some very simple dishes for lunch & dinner. When come to cooking, I always eyeball the measurement. I will list the ingredients of the recipes & you can use it as a reference.

Steam Read Snapper
Recipies: Tauchu, Chili Padi, soya sauce, ginger, oil, spring onion, salt & pepper.


Pan Fried Mince pork patties with Thai Basil. Simple yet delicious.
Recipes: Mince pork, 1 egg, corn flour, pepper, salt & pepper, ginger & spring onion.

Or just simple fried fish is good enough.


Besides, simple steam Hainanese chicken is good. I use free range chicken, the pics looks a bit odd because I have removed the skin.

Not forgetting some pastry for the tea time. I also make some mini carrot cupcake for her. She loves the spiced cupcakes These are the collection of my food diary for the holidays.




0 comments: