Monday, September 21, 2009

Stir Fry Udon I



Sometimes when I ran out of idea to cook for lunch, I will just simply use my wok to stir fry some noodles. Furthermore, my hubby & child love fried noodles. Like it or not, they will finish anything I cook. =>
Noodles are great comfort food. You just need to chop up “any things that you would like to clear stock from your refrigerator”- vegetables, meat, seafood, chili, eggs, onion, ginger, garlic & scallion. Don’t forget the main cast- noodles. In my case, it is Udon. Use 2 tablespoon of oil, heat up the wok max, fried ginger, garlic, meat, seafood, onion, egg, vege, scallion & last in the Udon. Then, pour in the sauce –1/2 cup of water+ 1tbsp of oyster sauce + a few drop of sesame oil +1 tbsp of soya sauce + 1tsp of dark soya sauce. Cover the lid for 3 minutes. That’s all.
Normally, I would prefer to stir fry thick noodle- e.g. Udon or spaghetti. The texture of these noodle are very “Q” . Sometimes, even if it is a bit over fried, it still tastes good. ;P

0 comments: