Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Party Planning - Black forest cake?







My dotter birthday is next week. She is really happy & excited. Since Monday, she has been doing the "count down 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0 ". Of course we will be celebrating her birthday this Sunday. However, due to my packed scheduled, I really need to make some planning ahead of time.

1st: Plan my recipes for baking & get the design ready
2nd: Getting the raw ingredients & packaging
3rd: Baking
4th: Decorating
5th: Packaging & delivery

She have requested me to make some cakes full of flowers- must be pink. Girls at her age love pink pink pink.....pink bag, pink dress, pink shoe...........
Normally, the birthday kid will need to prepare some party goodies bag for their friends. So, this time, I will replace the party goodies bag with a box of cupcake, which I think it is healthier option. They do love "MaMi Monsta" goodies bags. But this time, they can take the cake home & eat it during tea time in the afternoon.

There you go. Hm.....I need to prepare 18 cupcakes individually packed for her classmate. Fully decorated. Children have sweet tooth & they have the license to enjoy thick yummy frosting on top of the cupcakes. My kid love the frosting more than the cake base. To her, that is fun.

Besides that, until now, I still haven't decide what celebration birthday cake to make for her. Should I made a black forest cake? I had made one before. Still thinking............

0 comments: