Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Olive, Sundried Tomato & Basil Bread





This is my 1st attempt to make the "Olive, Sundried Tomato & Basil Bread". This is made by olive dough. In order to make it taste good, I bought an extremely good quality extra virgin olive oil (fruity flavor) which is made in Italy. It did not need to be the most expensive one. The sun dried tomato is from Italy too. Of course, the basil is from my little garden. These three make perfect bread.

We love this bread so much that we could finish all 16 buns in 3 days. Me, my hubby & my kid ate 3 just after the bread was done (after 1 hour of resting). Please remember you shall not eat bread just after it was done because it will cause digestive problem. Then, we eat it for breakfast & teatime. Then, it is gone. It couldn't even last for a week. Love it~

0 comments: