Monday, September 28, 2009

My Kid Chocolate Chips Cupcakes





That was a mini project with my kid last weekend.It is good to know how to bake & cook. This will keep the little one occupied & develop a passion for cooking which is good.

My gal just like me, she love to bake. Seriously,every time when she see me baking, she DEMAND that she wanted to help. After she "helped" me, I will be even more busy..LOL. I just let her do some simple decoration & mixing the cake better. She will be very happy with a smile from cheek to cheek. Just let her had her fun. That is the important thing.






































Refer to basic cupcake recipes:
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/276270/Rachel-Allen-s-lemon-cupcakes

With modification;
Omit the lemon zest
Add 1tsp of real vanilla essence
Add handful of chocolate chips- about 80g with the flour.

0 comments: