Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simple Sunday Lunch





As much as I love to cook, sometimes when I do not feel like cooking, I will ask my hubby to cook. Personally, his cooking skills has improved a lot compared to those days when we just got married. He is being very helpful in the kitchen especially during the weekends. As his wife, I do appreciated that.

Ta-da...this is the simple Sunday lunch cooked by my hubby.

1)Fried black promphet fish (with seasalt & pepper)
2)Simple mix vegetables
3)Cal rose rice mixed with Korean Gim-mat seaweed

Our daughter just love it.

For dinner, I use the simplest method to steam the red snapper. After steaming the fish, I just fried some ginger & soya sauce to pour over it. Simple & nice.

Besides that, I also made some mince pork cake for weekdays dinner.
Here is the recipes:
Mince pork, soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper, spring onion & some chicken granules .
Marinated it & shallow pan fried. Yummy~~

For the mince pork cake, you can also add a little bit of 5 spices powder. It really enhance the flavour. I already tested it.

1 comments:

Cake fanatic said...

Yummy....can't wait to make these again.