Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cherry Tomato Salad with Lemon Dressing





I have ran out of fresh vegetables yesterday. Normally, we will have stir fried vegetable for weekdays dinner. Fine. We will have fresh salad for dinner which need very little effort & time to prepare.

Therefore, I grab some very fresh & delicious cherry tomato from a fresh mart near my office before 5pm. They are the wholesales for fresh Cameron highland vegetables. Price are cheaper compared to the supermarket or hypermarket. It is always good to buy direct from the source. The fresh cherry tomato is directly from Cameron Highland.

Sweet yellow cherry tomato and sour red cherry tomato combined with some green leaves make perfect salad. Before that, we must make perfect salad dressing. I was delighted by this lemon salad dressing. Yummy~~

Just mix 6 tsp good quality oil, 3 tsp fresh lemon juices,1 tsp good honey, pinch of good french salt & some fresh cracked pepper. Mix ....mix....mix.....That's easy isn't it? Just pour over the salad, mix it using your hand. That's my super fast salad recipes. You can always paired this salad with Japanese sushi. Children will love this. This colorful & yummy salad will encourage children to love vegetables.

I have used this dressing for the Sunday lunch with some hard boil eggs. My girl like it so much & it make me feel happy. Because I don't need to nag on her..."eat fast fast"..........=P

0 comments: