Monday, October 5, 2009

Best Doughnut & Apricot Bread






It is very "dangerous" if I made this doughnut alone at home because i will end up stomach all the doughnut. It could happen.

I have been thinking of making doughnut lately because my dotter get hooked up with JC or Big App doughnut. Everytime when we had tea outside, she always look forward to have two pcs of doughnut- it would be a pink flavored/colored strawberry doughnut & chocolate creamy doughnut. Very fancy & colorful doughnut. Don't worry, that are so many to choose from. You name it, they have it. However, I don't really like those fancy doughnut. I love old fashioned plain doughnut coated with sugar & eat it with strawberry jam. I hate sweet or greasy doughnut. The high end doughnut produced by those 2 chain is not greasy, but it still sweet for me.

Thanks to my hubby, he agreed to help deep frying the doughnut. So, I have decided to go ahead to make those really lovely yummy sinful little doughnut. Oh yeah, you can see from the pics, it looks lovely isn't it? My gal told me, that is the best doughnut she ever had. =P

I made some very healthy apricot & oatmeal bread for breakfast. Very flavorful though it is heavy due to the rye & wholemeal flour. I should eat more of this instead of the doughnut....ehhehehehe......

1 comments:

Mei said...

hey..both this 2 are damn delicious...luv it